March 11, 2012

Pork Chop Casserole

Here’s a great pork chop dish that doesn’t break the bank and tastes great!    I also like the idea that it’s baked and not fried (although who doesn’t love fried pork chops?)

Here’s what you’ll need:

  • 4-6  pork chops (you could also use boneless pork chops)
  • 1 can cream of mushroom soup
  • 1 can cream of celery soup (optional)
  • 1-2 cans sliced white potatoes
  • Thin sliced onion
  • Salt & pepper to taste
  • Garlic powder (optional)

 

373

 

372

 

374

 

Spray casserole dish with Pam and place your pork chops in the dish.    Add the sliced white potatoes on top of the pork chops, salt & pepper to taste & add garlic powder if desired.      Mix the soup with 1 can of water and mix well.    Pour soup mixture over the pork chops/potatoes.    (I didn’t have an onion so that’s why you don’t see one here).    Bake at 400 degrees 1 hour to 1 1/2 hours (depending on your oven) until pork chops are done.

I served mine with cinnamon apples and garlic bread…..yummy!

3 comments:

Laura said...

Oh my gosh this looks delicious!
I used to do something like this with chicken.
Can't wait to try it.

Enjoyed visiting,

Laura
White Spray Paint

NanaDiana said...

Oh- I like quick and easy and I have really good luck with your recipes. I'll give it a try. xo Diana

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

Judy,
I will be sure not to tell Mr.CC about this recipe...you see...I told him about your egg custard pie and he went on my blog and found it...printed it...made it and eat it in two days:)))) Oh my, it was so good, but that man said he could have eaten it all by himself and he wasn't kidding. We both love pork chops, so maybe we will make thses.

Blessings,
Linda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...