August 31, 2008

Cutie Patooties!

Yesterday Shannon and Taylor came by to pick me up so we could buy Taylor some tap and ballet shoes....she's about to become a ballerina! Since it was "game day" Ta-Ta just had to wear her smocked cheerleader dress I got her, plus her plastic necklace and bracelet, and what outfit is complete without sunglasses? Isn't she just the cutest thing?






Then today (Sunday) all the kiddies were here for a early Labor Day cookout. The girls dug out old Halloween "ears" and wanted to pose for MiMi...of course Jackson had to get in on the action too!

Anytime all three of them see a camera, they automatically say "cheese"!!!!





And finally we have Pop "driving" them around the backyard in a wheelbarrow....who knew such a simple thing could be so much fun?!?!?!?



Labor Day plans here are on hold, waiting to see what Gustav will do. Lake plans are cancelled as there is a lake wind advisory. We'll just sit tight and hope for the best. All the kids are supposed to go to Panama City, Florida next weekend for a long-planned vacation, but with Gustav and Hanna right on his heels, those plans might have to change.


I pray everyone in Gustav's path comes through safe and sound....


11 comments:

Essential Oil Premier University said...

Beautiful children!!

Yes, we are all praying for everyone's safety with the upcoming storms!!

Blessings,

Sher

Bo said...

Hi...What fun these little blessings must be in your life...
Yes, we will be praying for Gustav to leave our shores and go far, far away! ;-) Bo

Unknown said...

Hi Juday,
The grandkids are adorable.
The part about saying 'cheese' made me smile. It is getting hard to get a 'natural' picture of Connor. He loves to act silly for the camera.
Diane

PAT said...

Judy, they are sweet cutie patooties!!

cherry said...

OHhh Judy what adorable little kiddos. How is the dining area coming along? cherry

Nonnas News said...

Those are such cute pictures of your grandchildren!! They are all adorable!

Creations from my heart said...

Love to visit your blog. I gave you an award. Check out my blog.

The Teacup Cottage said...

OMG! How cute! I remember playing dress up as a child. As one of 12 I was never without an accomplice! Hope your survived the storm, thankfully we did.

Anonymous said...

I love seeing a family spend time with the babies.

Kristen, pajama mama said...

Hey Judy!

Loved your post on fixing your grout-went right out to Michael's and got some Linen paint! I just posted my before and after pic on my blog and "borrowed" one of your pics. Hope that's alright.

Also, I saw your monogrammed lamps post...check out the post I did after reading Rhoda's post on monogrammed shades. I did one for $2!
http://kristensbloglife.blogspot.com/2008/07/15-minute-thrifted-lamp-makeover.html

thanks for the inspiration! I love my new floors!!!!
-kristen

société de référencement said...

How cute little kids,so lovely,We are also think that more time spent with the kids,Looking so cute picture and photo also.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...