September 10, 2011

Working Out The Kinks

We just got home from dinner in Birmingham and my new blog look had been installed….however, there are several kinks that are going to have to be worked out.    I wanted to keep the 3 columns I’ve had for a few years, there is supposed to be a menu bar (but we’re working on that) and my Blog Her ad box is missing!     So please hang in there with me while I work with my designer to get this where I want it to be.    How about my new header?    I love it!

3 comments:

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

Looking great Judy! WAR EAGLE my friend! Got some tickets tonight to the Clemson game...booked a hotel and off we go. One of my daughters friends is from Clemson and we love tailgating with her parents...this will be our first away game...wish me luck:)

Blessings,
Linda

Diana said...

Love it!! It really looks great!

Melissa Miller said...

It's beautiful Judy! I like the two columns.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...