September 9, 2011

Lighter and Brighter Blog Look Coming Soon

I’m excited to announce that my blog is getting a new look!       Just like the changes I’m making in my home to lighter,  more neutral colors, I’m doing the same thing with my blog.    I’ve been working with a wonderful blog designer and I think we’re about ready to install the new look.    I’m sure there will be some tweaking going on after the installation.    I hope you will like the new  look as much as I do.

Have a great weekend!

7 comments:

Karen said...

I know what you mean - it's time for a change for me too! Got to get the summer look out of there. :)) But, I do love your look now. Can't wait to see the new do! Hope your weekend is restful.

Simply LKJ said...

Can't wait to see it! I need to work on mine too.

Pine Tree Home said...

Like redecorating a room. I know the bug. I just gave my site an overhaul.

Diana said...

Looking forward to seeing it, Judy! have a great weekend!

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

Looking forward to seeing what you two have done. Enjoy watching the game tomorrow...I'm soooo nervous...are you?

Blessings,
Linda

Melissa Miller said...

That sounds great Judy! I did the same thing recently.

joanne said...

I just love the look you have now so I imagine I will be ecstatic over the new look! I need to update mine too...I'll have to see how it goes with you and maybe send some business her/his way.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...