October 21, 2010

Holiday Market

You know the Christmas season is quickly approaching when the Junior League puts on their fabulous Holiday Market.     Daughter and I will be going tonight….lots of eye candy, good food and good times!

 

Print

This coming weekend is daughter’s birthday weekend.     She and her husband always throw a big football/birthday party bash.    Everyone comes and brings food and cheers on their favorite team.       Two big SEC games…..

cam newton

Auburn (War “Cam” Eagle) and ……

ala-tennessee

Alabama vs. Tennessee

May your favorite team win…..and in case you’re wondering who I’ll be cheering for, here’s a hint:     WARRRRR EAGLE….HEY!     (Auburn University)

6 comments:

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

The Holiday Market is always a lot of Fun here too..I can always get a boatlaod of Christmas shopping done. Hope you daughter has a great birthday and WAR EAGLE!!! I will be there again this week cheering them on:) Just about to get our boston butt started on the green egg. Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Blessings,
Linda

Donna said...

I like to Christmas (or otherwise) shop WHILE football is on...ha! It looks like a great brithday party...have fun at the Holiday market!!

Justabeachkat said...

Enjoy the market and the party. Both sound like fun.

Happy weekend hugs,
Kat

teachergirl said...

War Eagle, baby!

Karen H. said...

Good Morning Judy. Christmas is approaching way to fast and I don't even want to think about it right now. It will be a slim one around here since hubby doesn't make as much anymore. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" to your daughter and I hope yalls team wins. We aren't really big Football fanatics, but when the Razorbacks play, we do try to watch them. Sounds like yall have a good weekend planned. Take care my friend and have a great week.

Love and hugs,

Karen h.

Susan said...

WAR EAGLE!!! I love your blog and I just had to jump in on this entry! I am a born and raised Auburn girl and wouldn't live anywhere else!
From Auburn...WDE!!!!
Susan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...