Happy Anniversary to your daughter and sil. They are both just BEAUTIFUL people! God bless them with many more happy years. You can tell they are happy- xo Diana
I'm a Southern girl who loves my family and home. Born and raised in the Deep South, I have a great respect for our heritage and try in my own little way to keep the Southern lifestyle alive and well! I'm happily married to a wonderful man and we have two grown children and four grandchildren who are the love of our lives! I hope you enjoy your visit to my Southern home and as we say here in Dixie, ya'll come back now, ya hea!
September Top Sellers
-
Happy Monday, friends! Before we get into it, don’t forget that Prime Big
Deal Days are almost here! Tomorrow and Wednesday…
The post September Top Selle...
Happy New Year - A Quick Update
-
I have heard from quite a few of you that some would love to hear an
update on our family. I have heard many times since she passed away in
March of 2...
Park City Utah
-
When we first had babies, one of my dreams was that when they each turned
13 - I wanted to take them on a special trip - just them and Scott and I.
I wa...
spring finds | blue + rattan + gingham
-
Well, this is unexpected, two blog posts in the same weekend!! Especially
after my radio silence for the last 4.5 months! Chalk it up to spring air!
S...
Spring Cleaning the Easy Way
-
I've partnered with *Spot Shot Instant Carpet Stain Remover*.
The Spring Cleaning Tips are all mine!
Spring Cleaning is one of those phrases that I tend t...
BIG CHANGES AT STONEGABLE... COMING SOON!
-
I have been keeping a secret for a few months... and it has been hard not
to give it away! Thank goodness I can finally tell you today!!!
After 4 1/2 y...
Join Me On My New Blog: Bravehearted Beauty
-
This is the day!
My last post as LLH Designs and my first post in a new space.
Introducing my new blog:
B R A V E H E A R T E D B E A U T Y
See you the...
5 comments:
Happy Anniversary to your beautiful daughter and her husband! They are a very cute couple. Her wedding photo is lovely.
Beautiful couple! Photos are gorgeous...Happy Anniversary to them!
xo
Pat
Happy Anniversary to them both! Lovely photos! Have a great week Judy! xo
What a beautiful couple Judy. Hate that you missed the Chapel Market...it was sooooo awesome. I had a blast and came home with lots of goodies!!!!
Blessings,
Linda
Happy Anniversary to your daughter and sil. They are both just BEAUTIFUL people! God bless them with many more happy years. You can tell they are happy- xo Diana
Post a Comment