January 31, 2010

Weekend Project

Started a new project at my daughter’s house that involved this…..

misc photos 005

and putting it in here….

misc photos 013

adding this…

 misc photos 014 

and I couldn’t have done it without my wonderful helper!

misc photos 008

After all her hard work, she still had time to put on her new kuffie and posed for her MiMi!

misc photos 019-1

We hit a little bump in the road installing the chair rail but that will soon be remedied and I’ll be sharing photos of daughter’s new Pottery Barn look alike bathroom.

Have a great week!

8 comments:

Amy Kinser said...

This is going to be great. What a good mama you are.

Bama Belle said...

adorable, I love it! She is a doll!

Melanie said...

I can't wait to see the finished product. I wanted to do that under our island but I got impatient and just painted. Was it hard to hang?

Unknown said...

Can't wait to see how it turns out, you're so talented Judy.
:-)
Are you going to Scotts next Friday???

Pat@Back Porch Musings said...

She's a cutiepie, Judy!

I am going to try the beadboard paper, in a bathroom, at the lake, I think. My daughter said she will help me. Rhoda convinced me it is an easy do. Did you remove the baseboard, or just cut to fit?

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality said...

YAY! Can't wait to see it all finished.

Southern Lady said...

Judy, this is the first I've heard of "Wall Doctor," and I can't wait to see the bathroom when you finish it.

Love your little helper -- she's adorable.

Hope you and Shannon have a wonderful time at the spa.

Anonymous said...

I have seen that paper around blog land, would you mind me asking where you got it?? And if it is easy to install ?

Thanks so much I read you all the time

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...