October 15, 2009

My New Love

This past Monday was our anniversary.    Hubby took off 1/2 day and we went to see mom for a little bit then out to eat.       After lunch, he said we were going to Best Buy….since we’ve been looking to buy mom a new TV, I thought we were going to look at some of the flat screen TV’s.     But to my surprise, he had arranged for our computer guy to meet us at Best Buy and I got a new laptop!    I’ve been wanting a laptop so I could go “wireless” so I got all the stuff you need to make that happen.    By Tuesday night, I was blogging all over the house.     Take a look, isn’t she a beauty?

October 15 2009 138

8 comments:

Bama Belle said...

Happy Anniversary! WOW what a computer!! I am terribly jealous! LOL Seriously get to blogging on that thing! Can't wait to see what the two of you produce! ENJOY

Sherri said...

Happy Anniversary! What an awesome gift! Yep, I'm pea green with envy. I so want a laptop. LOL

Melissa's Thoughts said...

Now I just have to remember....Thou shall not covet thou fellow bloggers amazing new laptop!!! Congrats

Debbie's Garden said...

You will get addicted to this new freedom of wireless laptop.

9405018--Pat said...

How cool you will love it...my hubby gave me a new one in june for our anniversary.......thanks for sharing...Pat H

Pat@Back Porch Musings said...

Oh you are going to love this, Judy! I don't know what I did before wireless and my laptop!:-)

Great looking computer and Happy Anniversary!

Melanie said...

Congrats on the computer and Happy Anniversary. I have a lime green Dell laptop and my husband said that it was the best thing that he has ever let me buy. I have received much joy from it and so will you.

Miss Janice said...

Don't you just love your laptop? My husband surprised me with mine on Christmas and it's def. one the best gifts I've ever received!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...