March 27, 2008

You've Been "Framed"

After I posted about my daughter's blog (below) I took a picture of something I "whipped" up this past week. I was in Big Lots and found these darling square black frames for $4.00 each. I bought three but I think I'm going back and buy them all...they will make great gifts (if I don't keep them for myself)! I love picture frames and there are some pretty ones on the market, also very pricey. Anyway, I've seen a lot of framed monogramms on other sites and I thought I'd try my hand to see what I could come up with. I did mine and my husband's initials and framed them. I'm going to get some really pretty paper to print our initials on and frame but I did this just to see how it would turn out. What do you think?





6 comments:

Janet said...

Great idea Judy. I don't think Pottery Barn will be selling too many sets of those letters now that we bloggers have caught on :>)

Janet

Kelly said...

Cute idea!!!! I'm going to go check out your daughter's blog now!

Lamp Tramp said...

That is adorable. I'll be saying hi to daughter, also.

Mary said...

Oooh, Judy, they look great!
xoxo,
Mary

Justabeachkat said...

Very, very cute!

Gosh, it seems f-o-r-e-v-e-r since I've been able to visit you. You've been very busy and I've enjoyed each and every post I've missed and I've loved seeing all the photos.

We had a ball on our California trip, but it's always nice to return home. I'm still gradually catching up on things around here. (Just in time before company comes next week...our daughter and my Mom and Aunt.)

Hugs!
Kat

Mrs. B said...

These look great! I love your square frames. I did this very same thing with some little mini frames I found at Michaels. I did a post on them a couple of weeks ago.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...