March 14, 2008

American Idol





(Click the arrow twice to activate)


We picked the twins up today from day care so their mama and daddy could go out. They were tired and fussy so to entertain them I turned on the video on my camera (I've never used the video before so this is new for me). Of course, the Princess had to show off her singing ability.....please enjoy her version of "Itsy Bitsy Spider" and "ABC's". (Check out the "Elvis" glasses) Pop is her biggest fan! (I didn't know we sounded so "country")




















7 comments:

Puttin' On The GRITS said...

Awwwwwww baby Southern accents in the making!!!!!!

Lamp Tramp said...

Judy....that was hilarious especially at the end when pops the paci in her mouth!

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality said...

Sign that girl up! LOL, she does sound a bit Suuuuthern, doesn't she?! how cute!

xo,
Rhoda

Nonnas News said...

That is too cute!! I love the glasses and its funny how that pacifier went straight back into her mouth when she was done! LOL

I bet you will be using that video feature of your camer more often now!!

Oliver's said...

I just found your blog and just wanted to say I love your style and will visit often. Paula

Manuela@A Cultivated Nest said...

Awww...now that was adorable. Especially the end - she's finished and in goes the pacifer! Very cute!

Manuela

Mommy2Twins said...

Naturally I think she is awesome.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...