January 30, 2011

Sweet & Salty Pretzels

I haven’t posted much on food lately so I thought I’d pass along this quick and easy recipe.     The lady that does mom’s hair on Friday was passing around these chocolate dipped pretzels last Friday and mama loved them so much I decided to make a batch.    

All you need is a bag of chocolate morsels and pretzels.    I melted the chocolate in the microwave and then just put several handfuls of the pretzels in the melted chocolate, stirred it until the pretzels were thoroughly coated and placed each pretzel on some parchment paper.    

 

001

 

002

(don’t know why this one came out sideways---tilt your head for a better view!)

 

004

 

Kinda  messy and they don’t look so ‘purdy’ but believe me….they are finger lickin’ good!    Just ask the hubs who despite the fact he has the flu this weekend, ate MORE than his fair share!     In fact, I barely had enough to take to my mom!

3 comments:

Melissa Miller said...

Oh my do those ever look delish. Judy I adore sweet and salty.

You will LOVE the meatloaf! Yum!

Justabeachkat said...

Here I am dieting and there you go showing me something that makes me drool. Bad girl!

Hugs,
Kat

Coolbreeze said...

Your chicken salad looks yummy. Try Gina's weight watcher recipes at skinnytaste.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...