May 4, 2008

What's in Your Fridge?

Self Confessed Lamp Tramp tagged me for a game called "what's in your fridge?" No. 1 rule is "no staging" so here goes, although our refrigerator is a little bare right now....


Milk, grapes, strawberries, lemons (have you priced lemons lately?), Milos no calorie tea, Tang, lots of bottled water (daughter and SIL own a bottled water company)....


That's Jackson holding the door like a little gentleman!



Bagles...



Breadsticks we bought before the big diet started....South Beach diet dinner

...and oh yeah, baby bottles! We had the twins this weekend and although they don't really drink from a bottle anymore, they have to have one to "hold" at bedtime (can't say they're spoiled or anything now can we?)




I'm supposed to "tag" some other folks so if you feel like playing along, consider yourself "tagged"!


10 comments:

Janet said...

No one is seeing my fridge...I don't even like to look at it right now. Why is cleaning out the fridge one of my leat favorite jobs??

Janet

Vee said...

No staging? Brave woman! ;D

Melissa Lester said...

How great to find a neighbor here in blog land! I enjoyed visiting your blog and love all the pretties you have shared!

Mrs. B said...

Look how clean your fridge is! It would take some serious work to get my fridge camera ready! Needless to say, I don't think I'll be showing it on my blog anytime soon! Bet you had fun with those little ones!

Scooterblu's Whimsy~Rhonda said...

Okay...that goes along with telling my weight...which only me and God knows....I can't show my fridge! LOL! Hope you are feeling better and over your cold!

I have something for you over at my blog! I was awarded a couple of awards and wanted to pass them on. I see that you have one of them already, but I wanted to recognize you also! You are so very talented! I just love your decorating style! ...and you are always so kind and encouraging! I think your blog is great! :)
~Rhonda

Rue said...

Hi Judy :)

Your fridge looks great. It actually reminds me I need to get to the store, because mine is empty compared to yours. No one would believe that my fridge wasn't staged though, because it looks like it is all the time. I'm married to a military man after all ;)

Have a beautiful day,
rue

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality said...

Hey, Judy, doesn't look so bare to me! Mine is pretty full right now.

Enjoyed your house pics, it's so very pretty. You do a good job with it. Are you coming to B'ham anytime soon??

xo,
Rhoda

Deserae said...

Um no...I won't be sharing pics of my frig!! LOL...There really isn't much in it right now anyways unless you count water and soda!!! LOL...You are so brave to share yours :o)
~Des

bj said...

omgosh...no staging? no straightening up? no making look pretty? OK...I take the challange..I will post mine Thurs. or Fri....GULP !
hugs, bj

Unknown said...

Looks alot like mine,lol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...