May 12, 2008

Amazing Award!



Last week my sweet friend Dot at Pickets Place gifted me with this award. I'm just now getting around to posting about it and properly thanking her for her thoughtfulness. Last summer Dot and I "met" on Rate My Space....I got somewhat addicted to that site as did many of those who were followers, posters, lurkers, whatever. After I discovered blogland, I have somewhat abandoned RMS but I have recently started checking it out again. There are so many wonderful and talented folks out there as well as here in our little blog world. I have also discovered that some of the folks on RMS also have blogs and it was a real pleasure to get to know each and every one of them a little bit better.

As I understand it, I am to choose five bloggers that I feel are deserving of this award for their creativity, design, interesting material and contribution to the blogging community. I feel that each and every one of you are deserving but as I can select only five, they would be.....

Mary @t Dear Little Red House - I "met" Mary on RMS last summer also - she has a precious home and a red chest in her dining room I will always drool over!
Kat @t Just a Beach Kat - Kat is funny, inspiring and beautiful. I love to visit with her and hopefully this summer, we'll meet in person in her own personal "paradise"!

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality - What can I say about Rhoda except that I feel she is already a good friend that I have known for a long time. She and I are planning a get together in the near future and I can't wait! Our tastes in decorating are very much alike and she has a great sense of style and humor.

Pat @ Back Porch Musings - Ms. Pat has become someone I will probably never meet but I admire her for so many reasons. First because of her enduring faith and sense of family, and secondly, her decorating talents are out of this world! She and her precious husband are one of a kind!

Tracey @ A Cottage Industry - If you have not visited this lady, you are really missing out. When you get the time, read her blog from beginning to end....this woman is a trooper. Also, a very talented decorator, cupcake maker, and now a soon-to-be-grandmother!

Please check out these wonderful ladies' blogs if you haven't already - you won't be disappointed!

Now the rules of the award are:

1. Pick 5 blogs that you feel are deserving of the award.
2. Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his/her blog to be visited by everyone.
3. Each award winner has to show the award and put the name of the link to the blog that gave it to him/her.
4. The award winner and the one who has given the prize has to show the link of 'Arte y Pico' so that everyone knows the origin of this award.
5. Show these rules on the award page.



6 comments:

Vee said...

Congrats on your lovely award, Judy!

The site that you mentioned could be very addicting, I'm sure. I have tried very hard to stay away as I already need Bloggers Anonymous as it is.

Justabeachkat said...

Well Judy, you really are the sweetest thing! Thank you so much for passing on this special award to me. I truly appreciate it and I'm so touched.

Hugs!
Kat

PAT said...

Good morning,Judy

Congratulations on your well deserved award and thank you so much for giving that award to me.

I appreciate it so much!
Pat

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality said...

Thank you, Judy! I'm truly honored and will add this to my other awards. You are so sweet to think of me. I'm so bad about passing these out, so don't be mad at me! LOL

xo,
Rhoda

Mrs. B said...

Congratulations on your much deserved award!

Tara said...

nice for you to get and give!

:0)
Tara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...