Today I went in search of orange gloss spray paint to spruce up some old Styrofoam pumpkins I had.
Seems like Krylon knew just what I was looking for!
You can see that these pumpkins had seen better days. After a couple of coats here’s what I got….
It doesn’t bother me that some of the mildew shows through…I think it makes them look more “realistic”
I’m helping my daughter make a pumpkin topiary for her front porch….this is what she found on Pinterest that we are using for our inspiration
The stone work looks just like hers. I’ve already made her the broom and bought the black “kettle”. I’m hoping we can get started on this project this weekend using the pumpkins I painted.
I’ll be back next week to share my fall decorations.
Have a wonderful weekend!