March 2, 2011

Weigh Less Wednesday

Can I just tell ya'll that I lost another 2 pounds since my last weigh in! Now to some of ya'll that might not be a big deal but I'm sooo excited .....that is the most I've lost in a week's time since I rejoined WW. I also started back at the "Y" yesterday and although I'm sore as all get out (does anyone say that anymore?) I feel great!

I was a little disappointed that there were only 2 links added last week.....come on girls, I know you've got some wonderful recipes and/or meals you can share with us that are healthy and tasty.. When I first talked about having the recipe party, I got a lot of positive feedback from so many of you that you'd love to have a place to come to get (and share) recipes that would make it a little easier to lose weight. So with that being said, let's party!

Now how many of ya'll like pizza! I know I do but normally it would be strictly off limits if you are trying to lose weight, at least for me it would. I can't eat just one little slice, I want all the ooey gooey cheese and love the crust. So I when I saw this cheese pizza from Smart Ones in the freezer section, I decided I'd give it a try.


The box says it's 5 points but with the new Points Plus system I believe it's closer to 7 (for 4 pieces)


I added a little salad with some 1,000 Island dressing and it was a delicious meal. This pizza tastes like REAL cheese, REAL crust, REAL pizza...not a cardboard taste at all! I will definately be buying this again.

I don't have a fancy button (yet) but I do have a few rules to follow:

1. Be sure to link up your URL (permalink) and not your whole blog
2. Please add a link back to my blog in your post so others can find the party and join
3. Please don't forget to visit the other links for some sensible meals to keep you on track of your weight loss goal
4. I'd love it if you became a follower of my blog!





















3 comments:

The Pineapple Room said...

Judy, Congratulations on those two pounds! I believe every pound lost is a cause for celebration. It is a hard battle to acheive those goals....and I am so happy for you. I have a few recipes that I love...i'm going to work on posting them tomorrow and join the party!

An Oasis in the Desert said...

I think that's awesome, Judy, that you lost 2 pounds! It's a lot harder to lose weight after we reach a certain age. Just another one of those age-related things. My neighbor is 87 & her favorite saying is "Getting old ain't for sissies." I tend to agree.
CAS

Penny of This-N-That said...

Way to go on the 2 pounds. I am planning on joining WW either on line or at a local place soon. I had some medical issues that I needed to take care of first. (meds I was taking caused me to gain weight no matter what I did but I am off of them as of this past week) So I hope to see some good recipes and I will try to share some.
By the way I love those little pizzas. I take them sometimes for my lunch.
Hope you have another 2lbs. this week!!!!

Penny

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...