March 13, 2011

Looking Forward To….

…..some time off to enjoy a few days here with husband….

 

GULF SHORES

…..at the beach

 

GULF SHORES #1

 

 

GULF SHORES #2

 

……then if that isn’t enough R&R I’ll spend a few days …….

 

lake may 2010 022_thumb[1]

….at the lake!

 

lake may 2010 030_thumb[1]

By the time I get there the azaleas will be in full bloom

 

lake may 2010 075_thumb[3]

and I’ll be sitting right here (see my chair?) sipping a cool drink and spending time with my sister…

 

Now if I can just hold out until April….

7 comments:

Simply LKJ said...

Enjoy! I too am ready for some spring sunshine and fresh air. I am really looking forward to digging in the dirt again!!!

Unknown said...

So fabulous. Have a great time!

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

Sounds like a ton of fun. The beach pics look like they were taken right out in front of my condo. I passed up going to the beach today...maybe I should have gone!

Blessings,
Linda

Sherry @ No Minimalist Here said...

Judy, I wish I could join you! I am hoping to get to the beach this Spring. Enjoy.
Hugs,
Sherry

Rhonda said...

What fun plans you have for April!
It will be here before you know it.
Rhonda

Stephanie@SweetTeaAndSunshine said...

Enjoy the beach! We just got back last night!

Anonymous said...

If I hadnt just gotten back from HIlton Head, Svannah and Charleston I would not have believed it - but yes, the beach! Up here in the North we are still shivering.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...