March 1, 2011

Weigh Less Wednesday Reminder

Don't forget tomorrow is my Weigh Less Wednesday linky party.    Please get your healthy recipes ready to share or you can share an entire meal.     This party is a great way for us to share our recipes and support each other on our weight loss journey.     Hope to see ya'll tomorrow.    (The link will be up late afternoon).

Today I went back to the gym for the first time in 7 months!     Boy, am I out of shape but I MADE myself go back.    Plus, last weekend I had to go out and buy some new pants.     I was also able to buy the sweetest LBD (little black dress)....a classic for church or just about anywhere.    Just one month ago, I wouldn't have been able to fit in that dress....and my husband says it's sexy!   He didn't even ask how much $$ I spent....YAY!

 

Later this week I'm going to show you my newest "love"....something I've been wanting for a while!

1 comment:

Justabeachkat said...

Good for you! You go girl! How much have you lost? Keep it going...summer is coming.

Hugs,
Kat

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...