March 29, 2009

Two Cute!

No, I didn’t make a typo….I mean two cute little munchkins!    Here are some random shots I took recently of the twins.   I’m also using the Windows Live Writer to post.     I think I’m going to enjoy this program!

jackson and taylor 011

Here’s my little angel in one of her new outfits for church.     She LOVES to dress up and pose…..check out the next picture!

jackson and taylor 008

Here’s Ms. Taylor in her softball uniform, and should I also mention she slept in it every night since she got it last week!    Shannon has to pry it off her in the morning and wash it when they get home.    And no, I didn’t tell her to pose like this, she just did it herself!   Shannon calls her “Erkle” cause she pulls her shorts and socks up real high!

jackson and taylor 009  In this pose we were told to “pretend” she was holding her bat cause that’s how they posed her for the team picture.     (It’s real life here….doesn’t everyone have Wal Mart bags in full view with overflowing trash?)

jackson and taylor 005

Jackson is just like his daddy…..he strips down to his “big boy” underwear as soon as he gets home.   (I hope SIL doesn’t read that!)

 jackson and taylor 006

Taylor always has to love on her Pop!   (He’s so wrapped!)

   I used a different photo effect on the next picture….I’m having fun playing around with Live Writer!jackson and taylor 003

Here is the little man himself….it takes all of us to entertain him when he gets a “cut-cut”…..he hates to get his hair cut but they had school pictures the next day and Shannon didn’t want him looking like a shaggy dog.

The same night we were at Shannon’s, Taylor wanted to entertain us by saying the Pledge of Allegiance.     Here’s her version:

“I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United Snakes of America…….”     Of course, when we told her States, not Snakes, she got all mad and ran off to her room pouting!     Such a drama queen……..

I’m going to attempt to make my office curtains this week.     Also, I’ve got some news on my dining room drapes so stay tuned…….

12 comments:

Sandra said...

Aaaah, how cute! I have twins myself! Actually, mine are 8 yr old twin boys. :) The haircut picture is too cute!

The Charm House said...

This is tooo cute! I don't know if I am getting really old or what but I have never seen a softball outfit like that! If you are going to do it~ Look good doing it! I love it!
Hugs,
Yvette

Unknown said...

The twins are adorable!

I also downloaded Windows Live Writer and think I'll like it! May be just what I need to get me motivated again.
Diane

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Such cute pics. I love their cute smiles and the way they pose for pictures. Hugs, Marty

Justabeachkat said...

The kids are adorable!

BTW...what is Live Writer?

Hugs!
Kat

Salmagundi said...

Could those kiddies be any cuter?? Great pictures. Sally

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving your vote and opinion. I really appreciate it very much! Hope you have a wonderful week!

PAT said...

Cute munchkins and cute pictures, Judy!

Unknown said...

I'm going to have to take a peek at this WLW as I like what I've seen from your post and a few others.

The kids are too cute. And yes, I think everyone has an overflowing Walmart bag sitting by thier trash can.

Melissa Lester said...

Those twins are so adorable! Taylor could not be more adorable, and I love the softball outfit! Those have come a long way since I was a little girl.

Mommy2Twins said...

Well I think those are the cutest kids on the planet. Cannot be topped!! You are not cool if you don't have Wally World bags lying around.

Terri said...

What beautiful children! They just might be the most beautiful kids on the planet second to my own grandchildren. lol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...