Deborah over at The Bunnies Bungalow issued a "blanket" tag to anyone reading her blog. I wanted to take the "challenge" because I'm new to the blog world and I think it's fun for others to find out things about us. I know I have enjoyed reading fellow bloggers answers and finding out things about them. So, without further ado, here goes mine......
4 jobs I've had:
I've only worked in one field and that is as a legal secretary/legal assistant - this is what I've done all my working life.
4 movies watched over and over:
1. Message in a Bottle
2. Gone with the Wind.
3. Hope Floats (makes me cry).
4. Miss Congeniality.
4 places I've lived:
1. Columbus, Ohio (dad was military)
2. Shreveport, Louisiana.
3. Wichita Falls, Texas (1st hubby military).
4. Montgomery, Alabama (most of my life).
4 shows I watch:
1. Cane (with Jimmy Smits - not on now due to writer's strike).
2. HGTV - especially Devine Design.
4. John Edward - Crossing Over.
4 places I've been:
3. Savannah (most beautiful place on earth).
4. LA (lower Alabama) - joke!
4 people who e-mail me regularly:
1. My mom.
2. My two sisters.
3. A wonderful new blog friend Sandi at Fabulous Fluff Stuff.
4 favorite things to eat:
3. Southern cooking.
4 places I'd rather be:
1. San Francisco.
3. Cabo San Lucas.
4. The beach.
4 things I look forward to this year:
1. More time with my mom.
2. More time with my husband.
3. More time with my children/grandchildren.
4. Getting closer to God.
4 people to tag:
1. Kelly at http://scottandkellyhog.blogspot.com/
2. Cindy at http://romantichome.blogspot.com/
3. Diane at http://petticoatjunction.typepad.com/
4. Nonna at http://nonnasnews.blogspot.com/
Peaceful Sunday…. - [image: A sunshiny day filled with love at Ballymagarvey Village, Co Meath, captured by Brosnan Photographic | Confetti] Source For God so loved the ...
4 hours ago