July 31, 2011

Our Vintage Home Love

Once in a while I run across a new blog that just blows me away.     The talented Diana at Our Vintage Home Love has such a blog.     Can I tell you how talented this girl is?    She can wield power tools like nobody’s business….she builds furniture people!     

001

Don’t believe me?    Here she is working away!

 

image

Isn’t she just the cutest thing?    You won’t believe the stuff she can do!

 

Here' s the front of her home….don’t you want to move right in?

home front

 

back porch

This porch had me at “painted floor” and drop cloth drapes!

 

dining table

You have to read the story behind her dining room table….so sweet

 

bedroom

Look at the headboard she  made for their master bedroom….are you drooling yet?

 

kitchen

She also made this “island” in her kitchen

 

family room

She just finished decorating her family room using things she and her husband collect

 

breadboards

And she made these cute mini-breadboards and lucky for us….she is now selling them through her etsy shop….she’s sold out now but is making more to sell

I just love this girl!    She always leaves me such sweet comments on my blog….I can only hope to be half as talented as she is.     But talent aside, she is one sweet lady.   

If you haven’t checked out her blog, I urge you to get your hiney over there and check it out….you will not be sorry!   

This is just a small sampling of what you’ll find on Diana’s blog.      But be sure you have plenty of time to read each and every post cause once you get started, you won’t want to stop!

11 comments:

Amy Kinser said...

What a talented lady with a beautiful home. I already follow her and love seeing what she is up to. Those cutting boards are awesome, aren't they?

Diana said...

Oh Judy! This just brought happy tears to my eyes! Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sweet words about me. I am truly honored and so happy to have met you in blog land. :)

Tanna said...

She is AMAZING! Thank you so much for sharing about Diana. Blessings ~ tanna

Blue Creek Home said...

She is a very talented girl indeed! Her cottage is adorable and it's even more special because she has her touch on everything.

I finally have my links straight, so if you need to update anything, I would be grateful.

Rhonda

Laura said...

Judy- this is such a wonderful recommendation.
How generous you are.

I am headed over to her blog right now-

Laura
White Spray Paint

Richard Cottrell said...

I can not believe she can do all that carpenter work and such. She would be a good friend to have and call on when in need. I for one can not hammer a nail without hitting my finger. Good girl, you go! Thanks for sharing Richard from My Old Historic House.

Saun said...

She is amazing.... I am heading over to her blog right now.Love the headboard...

Jan@southernjunkin' said...

So much talent! Thanks for introducing us! Going over to visit!

Tee of Vinnord Cottage said...

I love that table setting... wowzer...

Anonymous said...

Perfect out of doors front door just can't prevent the [URL=http://www.thenorthfaceoutletstores.net/#590]north face jackets clearance[/URL] step to get together. People today start using their very own creative imagination to dress tasteful and delightful. Kids try to make attire far more marvelous, [URL=http://www.thenorthfaceoutletstores.net/#700]north face sale clearance[/URL] that may find far more snack they like. Even so, so how exactly does Trick or treat live without big outfits in addition to comfy running shoes?

Anonymous said...

The Rock is constructed with Steady Pole Sleeve Technology which in turn [URL=http://www.nfoutletonline.net/#1151]north face outlet store[/URL] tent stability through maximizing contact between canopy and tent pole, and distributes pressure and pounds from high winds as well as snow; and both the Irritate and Talus with Fusion Pitch technology which [URL=http://www.nfoutletonline.net/#1151]north face outlet store[/URL] continuous pole masturbator sleeves with clip construction for easy setup and improved air-flow.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...