October 12, 2009

Happy Anniversary!

October 12, 2003 I took a big leap of faith and walked down the aisle and into a new beginning.      Sometimes it seems like yesterday and sometimes it seems like a l-o-o-o-g time but it’s been an interesting ride!     The story of how we met and how he proposed is pretty neat….you can read all about it here.

Here’s to the rest of our life…..and I can’t wait!

anniversary pic 015

(I look goofy cause we’d been taking pictures All Day and  I was exhausted!)

12 comments:

Mabry's gamma said...

Judy and David,

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! I had to read your post on how you two met, how cute. October is a great month, mine is in two days.

Cheri

Anonymous said...

Hi Judy! Happy Anniversary! Oh, you look gorgeous! I'm glad you took the step and you're happy!
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Melissa's Thoughts said...

Happy Anniversary. Thank you for being stepping out and sharing it with us. :)

Georgia Girl said...

Happy Anniversary!

My hubby and I are 14yrs apart. I am the older one also...I used to think people might think I robbed the cradle but he is my soulmate and the best thing that has happened to me besides my children.

Janell @ House of Fifty said...

Happiest of Anniversarys!! You DON'T look goofy, you look beautiful! Have a great day celebrating.
Janell

Debbie's Garden said...

Congratulations! I'm also 10 years older than my man.

Unknown said...

Congratulations and Happy Anniversary!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary..

Kathy :)

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality said...

Happy Anniversary, sweet friend! Ya'll make a cute couple. Hope we can get together soon.

Sherri said...

Happy Anniversary!

9405018--Pat said...

Happy Anniversary! Have a great day....Pat H

Suzann said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!

I think you look absolutely beautiful.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...