December 17, 2007

I have got a lot of use out of this old chair using it for year round displays
Diplay on front of house - I really like the way this turned out

This is an old beat-up table I put on my front porch but is ideal for outside - see the old breadbox in the back? I love stuff like that!

I love this black table - I got it for my birthday last year
I love these green candles on the table - they smell so Christmasy!
More of foyer
This is the table in the foyer

Same little side table in kitchen
Three corner cabinet in kitchen
Goody tray on kitchen counter - for husband and kids!

Tabletop display in kitchen
Red and green ornaments hanging from chandalier in kitchen
Another close up of the mantel
A little closer look at mantel
Fireplace mantle - I didn't go "all out" with the mantel this year!

6 comments:

Mary said...

Hi Judy! Ooooh, I'm so excited that you have started a blog! More beautiful stuff for me to look at! LOL

I love all your decorations, especially the hall table and that beautiful dining room! Love that old chippy table on the porch, too!

Your blog looks great, and I know you'll have great fun here in blogland. Everyone is so kind and encouraging. (BTW, I think your pictures look great without the flash.) Can I put you on my bogroll so others can find you from my site?

I'll be back to visit often. :) Have a wonderful Christmas!
xoxo,
Mary

Mary said...

Ooops, that should have been "blogroll."
Mary

bj said...

Hi, Judy....bj here!
How fun that you've started blogging. I just love it. If you will remember, I always wanted to post food and roosters on RMS and got boo'd every time!! Haha..little did they know that I got such a kick out of their comments! lol
Thanks for letting me know about your site. I will add it to my blog roll, if it's ok and visit often!! Come by to see me anytime!
hugs, bj

Kelly said...

Your house is beautiful! I love the ouside decorations - so creative! And love that black side table you got for your birthday!

Melissa @ The Inspired Room said...

How pretty, your hall table and dining room are wonderful!

Steph said...

Love your decorations! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...