September 25, 2010

Winner of Redi Shade

The winner of the discount coupon from Redi Shade is Rhiannon, from the great state of Hawaii!    (BTW, my sister and her hubby are planning a little trip to Hawaii in November…hey, where’s my invite?)    Rhiannon said “I would really like a Redi Shade for my kitchen and son’s room.”     I know she will be happy with her shade and maybe she’ll post pictures to let us see how it looks in her home.

Busy weekend coming up.    I’m heading to daughter’s house later this morning since her hubby is in Arkansas for the Alabama-Arkansas game.    Of course, we are all Auburn fans, with the exception of SIL.   Shannon went to the Auburn game last weekend so now it’s SIL’s turn.     We are going to be doing a little fall decorating at her house plus some decluttering and redecorating in Taylor’s bedroom.     Hubby is working a ball tournament all day then he’ll be up this evening to cook out and watch some Auburn football!     WAAAAR EAGLE!

8 comments:

The Stylish House said...

Judy,
It sounds like you have a fun weekend ahead of you. Enjoy!
Cathy

Granna said...

Quite a game against Clemson last weekend, wasn't it? Have a great weekend.

Karen H. said...

Good Morning Judy. Here I am. LOL. Looks like Arkansas got beat huh? I'm not much into College Football, but I do love me some High School Football tho. We watched some of the game at my Parents house last night and seen the Razorbacks get beat. Sounds like you have a busy weekend planned. I have a busy one next weekend myself. Take care my friend and have a great Sunday and coming week. GOD Bless you and yours.

Love and hugs.

Gwen Driscoll said...

Hope you had a great weekend. Thanks so much for stopping by RHS and commenting. Love hearing from my blog friends. Hope you have a great week.

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a great weekend. Congrats to Rhiannon!

E+J

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

What an awesome game...watched this one at home...was going to the game but work got in the way:( I think we will head up friday and spend some time with our baby girl and go to the game with her (can't believe that she wants us to sit with her in the student section...haven't done this in 30 years)...WAR CAM EAGLE!!!!

Blessings,
Linda

Anonymous said...

yay! thank you thank you! Im so excited! I've measured my windows and Im ready to order. I'll be sure to post pix! Thanks Judy have a great week all!

Rhiannon said...

anonymous is me! dont know why it showed up that way

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...