I've been tagged by Blessed Mama to tell 7 random or weird facts about myself....I've never done this before so here goes.....
1. I am extremely claustraphopic. I think I got this way because when I was a little girl, I cut my head open on a swing (I walked into someone swinging on the old metal swings we used to have). When they took me to the hospital for stitches, I was wrapped, mummy-like, in a sheet so they could sew up my head....it gives me chills just typing about that!
2. I am a BIG procrastinator....I have all these big ideas and projects but tend to put them off until.....sometimes I never get around to doing them.
3. I am a decorating magazine and book-a-holic. I'd probably spend my last dime on a good decorating magazine or decorating book.
4. I love being by myself. It's not a problem for me if I have a day or night to myself to just putter around and do absolutely nothing except what I want to do when I want to do it.
5. I love to read. I usually have at least two books that I'm reading at one time.
6. I always think every season change is my favorite....when spring comes, I love the planting new things and seeing all the lush plants come alive after the dead of winter; when summer gets here, I can't wait to go to the beach and spend time outside; when fall arrives, I think it is the most gorgeous time of year and when the winter finally comes, I get all excited thinking about the upcoming holidays.
7. I love watching Everyone Loves Raymond!
Now you know my dark little secrets, not very exciting, I know!
Now I'm going to tag the following bloggers:
MiMi Lee at Fleur-De Lees
Tam at Gypsy Corner
N.M.B. at Monogrammed Life
Santa Maker at Santamakersjourney
Debra K. at The Bunnys Bungalow
Mrs. Cherrylicious at Cherrys Jubilee Home
and Julia at Hooked On Houses
UHeart Organizing: Organizing Kit Must Haves - An avid organizer like myself is definitely the type to organize their organizing supplies. I know not everyone may have a need or desire to go to that lev...
6 hours ago