February 5, 2008

A Blessing To All Blog Friends




The idea of the blessings award is a game of tag with a difference~~rather than look inwardly, we look outside ourselves and bless, praise and pray for 3 blog friends. By participating in this endeavour we not only make the recepient of the blessing feel valued and appreciated, but we are having some fun too. We're going to see how far the blogging blessings can travel around the world and how many people can be blessed. Recepients of a blogging blessing may upload the above image to their sidebar if they choose to. Since I can't choose any one single person, I am sending out this blessing to all who visit here. Let's keep the blessings going round the world!

Blessings to You All!



7 comments:

Karen H. said...

Good Morning Judy,
"CONGRATULATION'S" on receiving the Blessing. You truly are a blessing each time I visit you. I hope those severe storms didn't get near yall last night. I finally put up a new post last night. We are okay here but there are others that wasn't so lucky. I've posted about it for my today's post. Take care my friend and have a great day. May God Bless You and Yours. "THANK YOU" for passing the Blessing on to me as well.

Love & Hugs,
Karen H.

PAT said...

Blessings to you, Judy! Congratulations.

I just had a look at your beautiful bathroom. I've had a couple things on Rate My Space. The guest room is the latest. I put it on yesterday. I'll have to look for your bathroom! We certainly have seen some interesting comments, don't we?

Pat

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality said...

Oh, look at all I've missed in a week! You've been hanging chandys too, that looks great! and I love your kitchen and of course all the bunny things. I don't think the bunny lamp is bad as he is.

We sure do have a lot in common & yes, let's get together when you slow down and can get up this way again. Looking forward to it! Have fun on your trip!

xo,
Rhoda

Debra from Bungalow said...

Hi Judy! I have been reading your blog, trying to catch up.....the brown bath is gorgeous & so is the red kitchen! I love it all!
Congratulations on the Blessings & thank you for passing it on. Hugs, DebraK

Lamp Tramp said...

Hi my dearest Judy! What a wonderful why to give a blessing to so many people! I've been so busy still, mostly absorbed by my yardwork, which I love, that I have not been online. I will spread this wonderful thought with others, and God Bless you and yours! xoxo, Sandi

Justabeachkat said...

I haven't stopped by in awhile...bad me!, but I've been so busy lately...so I've sure enjoyed myself tonight reading all the posts I've missed. You've been a busy girl too.

Hugs!
Kat

*The Beautiful Life* said...

Very much enjoyed your blog! I'll have to find the pix of your bathroom everyone is writing about...Thanks for being 'out there' for us to read about! :) - Ruth

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...