May 13, 2015

New Rugs for Den

Last week I shared that I had ordered a new jute rug from Rugs USA for our den. It was delivered Friday evening and we played musical rug swap.....we moved the rug that was in the den to the sun room.  I forgot that I had also ordered a faux cowhide rug also. While it is not a real cowhide, that's okay, I'm not sure how comfortable I'd be with a real hide. I like my faux one just fine!

It's a lot bigger than the one I previously had in here

The new rug is made much better than the old one....and it's soooo soft!





My husband really likes both new rugs.   He rarely comments on things I do around the house....sometimes he doesn't even notice so I'm happy that he likes them. 

Our newest grandson who was born in December is growing like a weed.    It's hard to believe he's 4 months old already!   His brother and sister (twins) will be 11 this month....where has the time gone?!

He looks just like his daddy!   He's such a happy and good baby and his big sister adores him. 

Until next time....... 

12 comments:

Kelly said...

I really like your new rugs! I like how you layered them too. Your husband sounds like mine. he rarely notices things. Your grandson is getting so big! I like his cute onesie.

Cheri said...

Love your rugs, Judy. And that little man is getting so long...what a cutie. You must be in heaven.

Preppy Empty Nester said...

Love jute rugs. Yours looks great. Darling little grandson!

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

Judy,
Your rugs look great in your den. I was really lucky a few weeks ago and found that same jute rug at a garage sale for $25.00!! I had been planning on getting one just like it and when I found it at the sale...I didn't think twice.

Blessings,
Linda

designchic said...

I have a 3 year old grandson and oh, they are so fun…love your rugs!!

Leslie Anne Tarabella said...

I love the touch of wild you have. Everything looks so up-to-date and fresh! And that's one cute baby!

NanaDiana said...

Thanks for the nice comment you left me, Judy! I just saw it now....LOVE your new rugs and glad hubby likes them, too.
Your grandson is just a doll. He is the same age spread from his siblings as my oldest son and then I had 3 kids in a row...10 years after #1. Crazy! xo Diana

Rue said...

Hi Judy :)

The new rugs look great! And that grandson of your sis adorable :)

I hope you're doing well, my friend.

xo,
rue

Laura said...

Everything looks fabulous.
And what a precious little man!

Isn't it fun?

Have a wonderful weekend,
Laura

Becca Bertotti said...

I love your new rugs! I'm a big ol' fan of jute ... and animal print ... AND layering! Your glass coffee table is perfect with them, too, since you can still see and appreciate them "through" your table. But, as much as I love your new purchases, my eye is on your precious little fella ... he's getting so big ... so cute!

CoziNest Antiques & Decor said...

I have similar rugs in my living room, so I LOVE yours!! lol. Very pretty room!

Scribbler said...

Nice rugs -- they look great. The baby is the cutest -- I'm jealous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...