January 10, 2015

Baby Love

Some of you may know that we were blessed with our 5th grandchild on December 21st. Our daughter, who has 10 year old boy/girl twins, gave birth on December 21st and we are all thrilled with the new family addition.

The photographer used by the hospital took the most amazing photos and let me tell you, these photos aren't like the ones I'm familiar with taken of newborns.  We had an awesome photographer and she and I have become "real life" friends after she helped me with some hiccups on downloading the pictures to my computer (after purchasing them of course)! I hope you will indulge me as I share some special moments from the session at the hospital.


My daughter had the cutest shirts made for the kids...they sometimes call her other son "Big Man" so naturally the baby had to be "Little Man".


He was a big baby...9 lbs. 4 oz!   And a lot of hair (just like his mama had)





The photographer was so sweet to Taylor who wanted to be all up in the action (she is an awesome big sister).   She told Taylor to make a "heart" with her hand around the baby's feet.



This one says it all....she loves her new baby brother so much!

(All photos by Corinne at Little Lavender Studios)

After the photographer came to my house to help me with the pictures, she told me she and her husband are building a house and wants me to help her decorate!   I think we are going to get along just fine and have a good time.  

Hope you all are staying warm this cold weekend!


15 comments:

Shenita @ Embellishments by SLR said...

What beautiful photos, Judy! Congrats on the new addition!

cathy @ connecticuthousewifeblog.com said...

Beautiful little baby!! Congratulations!

Simply LKJ said...

Beautiful photos! Yes, so different from the ones of yesteryear!! LOL

Preppy Empty Nester said...

Congrats!!! What a beautiful boy and big sister!

Miss Kitty said...

Wow! You weren't kidding when you said that baby photography has changed! Those photos are amazing...'most everything that I have seen associated with the Kim Box studio has been exceptional. Beautiful "Little Man" you have there.

carol jane said...

Congratulations. Beautiful baby! What's his name?

Unknown said...

This photographer you speak of is my amazing talented beautiful daughter! I could not be more proud! Thank you for your wonderful accolades!

The Daily Nest said...

Congrats on your new Grandson! So special! We just found out that our Son and DIL are having twins! We couldn't be more excited! Enjoy your new baby!
Take care,
Kathy

Nancy said...

so cute!!!! love these pics!

Kelly said...

Awwwww......he's so sweet! Love his little outfit. Glad that you found someone to help you with your pictures and have now started a friendship. Sometimes life can surprise you.

Leslie Anne Tarabella said...

10 years old is the perfect age to love on a baby brother! What a joyful, happy family! Congrtulations!

Unknown said...

Beautiful! Enjoy!

Preppy Empty Nester said...

Congrats Judy!! The pics are gorgeous. Nothing better than a new baby to spoil in the family. Have a great weekend!

Rue said...

Nothing like the birth of a new baby! Congratulations, my friend. He's beautiful :)

So glad you found me again!
xoxo,
rue

jmac said...

Hi! Saw your post title on preppy empty nesters sidebar and had to come look! My 5th grandchild was just born on Jan 5!!
And then saw your post on the Myrtles....and well, gee! we must be in close proximity. I live in Loosiana and stayed in that corner room while on a photography adventure. The ghost went thru my suitcase!!! promise!!
Cant wait to read more your blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...