Last week the South experienced a freak ice/snow storm that paralyzed many thousands, if not millions, mainly due to the ice. But my grandchildren (and their cousins) took advantage of the rare snow and had a lot of fun!
This Air Fryer Fried Chicken Is So Crispy, You Won’t Miss the Deep Fryer
-
Craving fried chicken but looking for something lighter? The air fryer is
the answer! This Air Fryer Fried Chicken turns out just as crispy but uses
much l...
10 hours ago



”
9 comments:
Great pictures! Yes, the kids all seemed to enjoy the break.
How cute!! I know they loved it. (I did too!) What in the world are they sitting on to try to slide down the hill? I can't quite figure out what it is.
Cute pics Judy...looks like they had a ton of fun. I tell ya, this ole gal is ready for SPRING!
Blessings,
Linda
It was a rare event, wasn't it? Glad that your grandkids were able to get out and enjoy it.
It was such a rare event. Something everyone is still talking about.
Hugs,
Kat
Great pics of your snow babies. It doesn't take a lot of snow for folks in the south to have fun. :) We had about two inches here. Have a great weekend.
They are having a blast! How's the weather now?
Hi Judy, looks like the kids were having fun - you should see the snow we have here!! I'm just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/
How cute are those snow bunnies! So happy you captured them in pictures! They may never see snow again for a very very long time!
Post a Comment