Come back Monday to see what I’ve been up to!
This Air Fryer Fried Chicken Is So Crispy, You Won’t Miss the Deep Fryer
-
Craving fried chicken but looking for something lighter? The air fryer is
the answer! This Air Fryer Fried Chicken turns out just as crispy but uses
much l...
10 hours ago



”
9 comments:
You've gotten my interest...a mudroom? Craft room? What ARE you up to? I'll be back on Monday...
Janell
Well now I will surely be back!
Cass
Hey, I sent you an email & it says your mailbox is full. How about emailing me when you get it cleaned out? :)
cant wait!!! :)
Interesting...what will it be? By the way, I just read the previous "other daughter" post. Thanks for being so transparent. I know there was a lot of sage advice given in your honest experience. Linda
Judy!!! No fair!!!lol - Jeannette
Can't wait to see.
You little tease!
Can't wait to see what you have been up to!
Love your blog & your ideas!
Post a Comment