Hope your day is filled with family, friends and making wonderful memories!
November 4, 2012
Starting Monday morning until Thanksgiving week I will be MIA from my blog a good bit. Here’s how the next two weeks are shaping up for me:
- Monday – my mom and I are going to visit my sister who lives a couple of hours away for the day
- Tuesday - Dr. appt., voting, pick up clothes from alterations, pedicure
- Wednesday - Clean house
- Thursday - Grocery shop and misc. errands
- Friday – Going to Birmingham with daughter for the day
- Friday night – cook a couple of soups & meals for husband (you’ll see why a little further down)
- Saturday – pack and drive to sister’s house (same one I’m going to see Monday)
- Sunday – my sister and I leaving for Gatlinburg for a week!
Was that TMI?
I’ll be returning the weekend before Thanksgiving. This year we’re celebrating at my daughter’s house so I’ll be helping her get the house ready and doing lots of cooking.
Whew! I’m really looking forward to spending a week in the mountains with my sister. We’re going to do a lot of sightseeing, shopping, eating (of course) and hope to have a spa day too! We always have such a good time together…talking about our kids, husbands and our favorite subject….our grandchildren!
I’ll be checking in from time to time on Facebook and blogs but I’m looking forward to unplugging and just enjoying being with my sister.
Here’s something I pinned today that I try to do every single day…I know no amount of money or “things” can make me feel better than a kind word
Posted by Judy at 4:57 PM