Sooo, now on to "dressing" the bed! I decided on using black and creme toile with the green bed. I had some black and white toile pillows I was using in the guest bedroom which I used on the day bed. I bought some black and creme toile and made bolster pillows....real simple....you just buy the quilt batting, cut your fabric to go around the batting, hem the ends (something I've yet to do), tie the ends off with rubber bands and top with pretty ribbon.....waa laa....instant bolster pillows for A LOT less than you can buy them.
We had a good size piece of 5" foam rubber that we cut to fit the day bed using the baby bed mattress as a pattern. The only problem is that the baby bed sheet is a little small for the foam mattress....I'll have to do something about that.
Well, here's the final result. I'm pretty happy as to how it turned out. I am going to have to change out the curtains in this room and re-cover a pretty chair painted black with the black and creme toile but I wanted to show ya'll how my bed turned out.